Net gepost op flickr.com met het volgende bijschrift:
For quite a number of years already I have walked around my village
and
surrounding countryside, enjoying the beauty of nature
and regularly
stopping for a photo opp. Sometimes long hikes,
more often walks of
between one and two hours long.
I have now prepared an exhibition
of collages of these "walking the seasons"-pictures,
in which I tried to
combine them thematically: geografical, seasonal, natural, formal, etc.
If there
is one common denominator it seems to me that all photo''s fall under
\so-called lyrical photography, celebrating the diverse beauty of my
surroundings:
the northern side of the old border region of Westerwolde.
All pictures were shot between
2005 and 2018, many with my successive
cell phones, others with a small compact camera. Of the 21 collages
I made, sixteen (in 50cm x50cm frames) will be shown
in a lunchroom
gallery in a neighboring village between April 1st and mid June of this
year. The subject of this first collage is the small forest with
ponds and stream
where I walk most often: the Veendiepse Bos, no more
than twenty minutes from my home. |
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten